Dr. Marjan Laal is a specialist of general surgery working at Sina Hospital, Tehran University. She is also a researcher in Sina Trauma & Surgery Research Center and a member of ISPCAN (INTERNATIONAL SCOCIETY OF PREVENTION FROM CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT). She has been the first scientific degree in general Surgery Board Exam in1997 throughout Iran. She's a member of International Society of Medical Innovation and Technology (SMIT).
Dr. Laal has participated many conferences including:
1. 1st International Congress of Medical Ethics, Iran2. 1st Asian Symposium in Shanghie; China
3. 4th International German-Iranian Alumni Network (GIAN) conference & workshops
4. 4th International Trauma and Emergency Conference-Doha; Qatar
5. International Medical Care and Diagnostic Conference & Exhibition – IMD 2008 Dubai; UAE
6. 2nd International Congress of Medical Ethics, Iran
7. 20th International Society of Medical Innovation & Technology-SMIT, Vienna; Austria
8. XVIIth International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN)
Hong Kong, China
9. International Online Medical Conference (IOMC) 2008.
She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org